Device drivers are developed to link up a connection between the computer operating system and a particular device. Indiana University is known for the research and inventions that they have contributed to the tech field. They describes a device driver as "A code that an operating system uses to control disk devices, display adapters, input devices such as a mouse or trackball, modems, fax machines, printers and other hardware".
Simply attaching a new hardware and connecting it to the computer doesn’t mean that it’s going to work on your machine; you will have to call up the device with a command or program for which a device driver is used. A device driver will help a computer system to identify the hardware attached to it. However, after a few short years, hardware can become obsolete and won’t be compatible with some of the latest software and applications. In such situations you will have to remove the device driver from the computer along with the device to make space for other programs. It’s pretty easy to remove driver software from your Windows PC; you can establish this with the aid of various hardware management tools that comes built-in with every operating system. In fact you don’t have to avail the service of a computer support service to eradicate a device driver from your system. Just pursue the following guidelines to get rid of Logitech USB Mouse driver from your Windows machine.
• Ready? Let’s start. Navigate to the bottom left corner of your Windows machine to trigger the "Start" tab to bring on the startup menu inside which you would be able to access the "Control Panel" window.
• Inside the control panel window get hold of the “hardware management” window to pick out the "Printers and other Hardware" window.
• Now from the "Printers and other Hardware" tab, opt for the “Mouse” tab to pave way for the "Mouse Properties" menu.
• Now tag along the "Hardware" tab to opt for the Logitech USB Mouse and pick out the "Properties" tab to pave way for the "Driver" tab.
• Get rid of the Logitech USB mouse driver by picking out the "Uninstall" tab once the process gets underway by clicking on the uninstall button, tag along the "OK" tab to wind up the process of removing the Logitech USB mouse driver.
With these instructions you will be able to transform yourself in to a competent technician and you won’t require the services of a computer support crew for this particular troubleshooting scenario.