Microsoft Outlook is the most used personal manager program in the world that works as a top-class email manager program and an address book that lets you store email addresses in an orderly fashion. Outlook allows you to copy the details of email in Outlook to the email list from the contacts book. You can accomplish this task by following the simple instructions given below.
- Launch the Outlook program by clicking on its icon found in the Quick launch bar and then click on the Open tab found under the File menu. Now to open the import and export wizard, click on the option labeled Import found under the Open tab.
- Hover the mouse over the option named Export to a file to highlight it and then click on the Next button.
- Now highlight the label Microsoft Excel 97-2003 and then click on the Next button.
- Now select the Contacts tab and then click on the Next button in the page that appears.
- Now the system will ask you to select a location to save the file, click on the Browse button to select the location of your choice and name the file.
- Now click on the Next button and then on the Finish button to start the export process.
- Now you will have to arrange your email in Outlook in a column format so that the email addresses are arranged in the First column, First Names in the second one, Second Names in the third column and other additional data in the third column.
- Delete all other columns so that you will have only four columns and then save the file in .csv format.
- Now open the file you have created using Notepad and copy all the data in it to the import box in the email list you have created.
- Now click on the OK button for saving the list. You can also add the new list created to your address book easily.